Franklin General Hospital offers a wide range of laboratory services to patients of FGH and Franklin Medical Center that include the following:
- Therapeutic Drugs
- Immunology/blood banking
- Drug Screens Collections (DOT/non-DOT)
Wellness Testing Available
Wellness Testing offers an easy and inexpensive way to monitor your own health concerns without a doctor’s order.
Here are a few details about Wellness Testing:
- A physician's order is not required for these tests.
- You don’t need an appointment. Simply register at hospital registration.
- Tests are offered from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- A parent or guardian must accompany anyone under 18 years of age.
- The customer (if 18 or older, or parent/legal guardian if the person is under age 18) consents to take responsibility for the follow up of abnormal results.
- A physician will review critical test results.
- Payment for the tests must be received at the time of service in cash or check; insurance will not be billed.
- The results will be sent directly to you within one week of collecting the specimen along with an explanation of any abnormal results.
- You are encouraged to share these results with your health care provider.
Contact the lab at 641-456-5025 for more details.