Good nutrition doesn’t mean you can only eat a few things. A dietitian can teach you what you need to know to " eat well” in every sense of the word.
Just ask your dietitian . . .
Deb Studer, RD, LD
Mondays at Hancock County Memorial Hospital
*Any type of diet or new concept is implemented after approval from Medical Staff
How Can a Dietitian Help?
The following list contains some of the most common reasons to see a dietitian:
- Diabetes nutrition education
- Cardiac rehab
- Failure to thrive—pediatric to geriatric
- Eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Food allergies or intolerance
- Weight management/weight loss
- Hypertension (High blood pressure)
- Nutritional concerns for the cancer patient
- Post surgical nutrition related concerns